Future Cruise Credit

USN59-79

We were recently on a 14 day cruise on the Diamond that had a lot of weather problems. Two ports were missed and one had a late arrival. In addition to $200. on board credit supplied to each passenger, the Captain sent us a letter stating that we each would receive a future cruise credit equal to half of the cruise fare paid on this voyage. It would have to be redeemed on a future cruise by 31 December 2018. How does this work? Does it show up somewhere in your Cruise Personalizer? Or would my travel agent be able to access it when I book our next cruise with him? Has anyone ever experienced this?

We were recently on a 14 day cruise on the Diamond that had a lot of weather problems. Two ports were missed and one had a late arrival. In addition to $200. on board credit supplied to each passenger, the Captain sent us a letter stating that we each would receive a future cruise credit equal to half of the cruise fare paid on this voyage. It would have to be redeemed on a future cruise by 31 December 2018. How does this work? Does it show up somewhere in your Cruise Personalizer? Or would my travel agent be able to access it when I book our next cruise with him? Has anyone ever experienced this?

It will be available both online and your TA can access it as well. Very easy.

Yes, it shows up in your personalizer, and your travel agent should be able to see it.

Thanks for both of your replies. Just checked my cruise personalizer and it is there. Notice it is based on just the cruise price, not including extras like government taxes. More than fair, as it was not expected as an addition to the on board credit. We lost the shipboard TV for about a day, and they not only apologized, but gave us another $25. credit for that!