Do the Koningsdam Balconies have lights outside?

Ayrity

Thanks for all the replies everyone, mostly, I think? Haha, didn't know my reading was going to be possibly disruptive to people! Don't worry, it probably won't happen anyways, I was just wondering since I am making a packing list and didn't know if I should add 'reading light' or not to my Amazon purchase.

Thanks to everyone who wished us a great cruise, same to all of you for your next one!

Thanks for all the replies everyone, mostly, I think? Haha, didn't know my reading was going to be possibly disruptive to people! Don't worry, it probably won't happen anyways, I was just wondering since I am making a packing list and didn't know if I should add 'reading light' or not to my Amazon purchase.

Thanks to everyone who wished us a great cruise, same to all of you for your next one!

Actually if you do want to read at night on a balcony, I would still buy the little book light from Amazon. The light on the balcony isn't all that bright for reading and would most likely cause eye strain before you read for too long.

Actually if you do want to read at night on a balcony, I would still buy the little book light from Amazon. The light on the balcony isn't all that bright for reading and would most likely cause eye strain before you read for too long.

Ya, I probably will anyways, just thought I could ask too, thanks!

I read a lot of different cruise line boards on here just to get a feel for what is going on with all of the other lines. I have to say for some reason the HAL boards always seem to have a lot of argumentative people. The OP's question was simple, and it has been answered, I say we leave it to rest.

But just for fun let's start a discussion about the dress code during formal nights!!! KIDDING

Let's talk about the new room service menu! KIDDING AGAIN!

Enjoy your weekend and remember to be kind to your fellow cruisers!

Thank you, Avian. I appreciagtye your courtesy in t his post. not everyone sees it'...

You are welcome, s7s ... and I appreciate your many contributions to everyone on CC!!!

Smooth sailing ...

Edited by avian777

Before my NcL cruise, I bought a reading light from Amazon and it never worked right. Does anyone have a gvood one hey can reccomend,,,, that they have had good use from? iF SO, THANKS. i'M READY to order another light.

For those who are annoyed with my typing errors, please don' ckeepdccomplaining and put me on your iegnore listt. my hand was injured considerably and is taking ime to heal hough I do see some progress in how I manaage alone around the hous. eSure keeps remindingf how much I WISH i HAD MY DH to help. When it was firstg injured I had someone in to help me but that got under my skin quickly.

I am toying with the idea of an HAL booking so am 'back totkkinginventoy of all my cruised paraphenalia and decide what i Need to replace etc..

Edited by sail7seas

Before my NcL cruise, I bought a reading light from Amazon and it never worked right. Does anyone have a gvood one hey can reccomend,,,, that they have had good use from? iF SO, THANKS. i'M READY to order another light.

For those who are annoyed with my typing errors, please don' ckeepdccomplaining and put me on your iegnore listt. my hand was injured considerably and is taking ime to heal hough I do see some progress in how I manaage alone around the hous. eSure keeps remindingf how much I WISH i HAD MY DH to help. When it was firstg injured I had someone in to help me but that got under my skin quickly.

I am toying with the idea of an HAL booking so am 'back totkkinginventoy of all my cruised paraphenalia and decide what i Need to replace etc..

LuminoLite Rechargeable Extra-Bright 4 LED Book Light, Easy Clip On Reading Light, UL Certified AC Charger & USB Cable Included, 2 Brightness Settings, Soft Padded Clamp. Perfect for Bookworms https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YXSF31Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_DEedyb16HXZMX

Here ya go Sail7, this is what I'm buying. Best reviews 16 bucks and free shipping if you get your total order over 35. Get better soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app