Birthday cake

10sbabe

I am going to just guess on this one, but def. don't take my advice lol because it is a guess. I dont think that you can bring a birthday cake onboard, however if you let the cruise line know they will have a birthday cake celebration at dinner, on princess they even put birthday balloons on your door, at least they did on the golden last year. I would call your cruiseline to see their rules on this matter as well as what they do offer for the celebration. HAVE FUN!! cruises that are celebrating something are always better!

You can also arrange this once you are on the ship through the maitre'd / dining room manager.

Last year on the Volendam, the maitre'd really messed up the birthday celebration for our tablemates. :( They brought the wrong cake to the table and couldn't seem to get straighten out that night. Wasn't the same excitement later.

My husband was celebrating his birthday several years ago when we were on the NCL Spirit. I had arranged for a cake ahead of time. The cake arrived with lit candles at the appropriate time. He was surprised and thrilled. It was a small cake but plenty for two.

Archived