Muster A location

jdemps

Anyone know where the muster station A will be on the Miracle? Or how to find that info?

We have previously met in a lounge and then go outside to the lifeboat and it takes forever.

My husband severed his achilles and isn't supposed to stand still for very long periods of time so wondering if I should notify them of a special need if it's going to be outside the whole time.

Thanks

Anyone know where the muster station A will be on the Miracle? Or how to find that info?

We have previously met in a lounge and then go outside to the lifeboat and it takes forever.

My husband severed his achilles and isn't supposed to stand still for very long periods of time so wondering if I should notify them of a special need if it's going to be outside the whole time.

Thanks

Having had knee replacement a few months before our cruise and not able to stand for a long period, I contacted Special Needs requesting a seated safety drill station. I received a response to go to Guest Services upon embarkation. We did. We were told where to go. It was actually a much better experience than standing outside because everyone listened intently and we could all see and hear the safety drill instructions.

How are they going to accommodate special needs in the event of a real emergency? Answer - they won't be able to.

If people showed up on time and didn't complain, it wouldn't take "forever".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have faith in humanity that crew members and/or other passengers will help those in need.

You go on and get yourself situated. :rolleyes: The rest of us will be just fine.

My mother and I both have special needs. Hers are more severe than mine. In a real emergency, I can't count on the crew being able to accommodate her and the hundreds of other passengers who may also have special needs. This is why it's a bad idea to have indoor and special needs muster drills. In an emergency, those accommodations may not be possible.

FYI, I can swim. But I don't expect to be able to do so in gale force winds in the Atlantic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk