Does Carnival offer a Photo Package?

quest2best

Here is the back of the card:

scan0001_zps4a14beb0.gif

We were on the Magic in May and never saw this offer.

Are the cards sitting on the counter displayed?

Do you have to ask for the card?

I'm very interested. We always spend too much on pictures.

Thank you.

We were on the Magic in May and never saw this offer.

Are the cards sitting on the counter displayed?

Do you have to ask for the card?

I'm very interested. We always spend too much on pictures.

Thank you.

It's only available on the Pride right now.

My husband and I are going on a Carnival cruise with friends. We are booking 2 separate state rooms, and we want to buy the photo package but they do not. If we take pictures with them (4 people total), will we get these pictures included in our package as long as one of us from our state room is in it? Or will we not get these images because they include people from other state rooms?

I am sailing on royal with the package-- (i would think its the same way- I can take pictures with me and my cabin mates but pictures with others from other cabins are not included. unless the other people were my children in a separate cabin

but this is a new program so they probably have no clue

• 2 months later...
I hope it is. If not, it should be. We have 2 rooms with my son and mom in one and hubby and I in the other.

actually each room will have to purchase. (unless you have all kids in the one room.

what I had to do since we were three rooms-- book the kids in a connecting room with us-- and put my dad in with my kids so we only have to purchase 2 photo packs

• 2 months later...

This frustrates me. I would prefer a digital copy of ALL my prints for a reasonable fee. Who wants a ton of 8 x 10's? I also booked 2 adjoining cabins, with hubby and one grandchild in one and myself and other child in another, for booking purposes. Following these rules about cabins, I would have to pay for two packages to get pictures of the 4 of us. That is NOT going to happen. Thankful I just got a new camera! Guess we'll just walk past the ship photographers.....:( And hopefully, some nice guest will take shots of the 4 of us, for us! I will be glad to reciprocate! :)

You can get a USB drive with all your pictures when you buy 10 photos and pay $.99 for USB drive. They will put 10 photos on for the $.99 and $.99 each for each photo over 10. We do this for every cruise and go to Walmart and make all the prints we want after the cruise. You can get a photo release on carnival site. A very nice option!!

It's important to note the package must be purchased by day 3. We had a huge stack of pictures we wanted to buy on the last day so we wanted to get the $349 all-inclusive package. They wouldn't let us so instead we bought 2 pics for $40 and the rest were trashed.

• 10 months later...
You can get a USB drive with all your pictures when you buy 10 photos and pay $.99 for USB drive. They will put 10 photos on for the $.99 and $.99 each for each photo over 10. We do this for every cruise and go to Walmart and make all the prints we want after the cruise. You can get a photo release on carnival site. A very nice option!!

on carnival? what ship does that? 10 photos for 10 bucks??

• 3 weeks later...
**Bump**

Any more updates? Sunshine in 3 weeks! Desperately want a digital unlimited!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hoping for some insight also. All the other cruise lines I've cruised with I was able to Pre Purchase before the cruise for 30% off the onboard prices and I love the Ship photos, they make you look so fabulous! I like to get unlimited prints, but I like buying in advance to save. Last year on Disney it was like $150 for unlimited prints, and we took home over 90 pictures so it was well worth it.

Safe travels and happy holidays.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Any chance 2017 saw the implementation of an all-digital package? Would love to purchase all our digital photos from the 12/23 Sunshine sailing!

Original Prints

Prices may vary depending on the category of the shot.

• Fun Shots (5x7): $11.99 to $14.99 USD each
  • Cruise Collectibles (6x9): $14.99 to $17.99 USDeach (embarkation photos, dining room photos and gangway photos)
  • Pro Portraits (8x10): $21.99 USD each

Reprint Value Sheet: $9.99 USD per image (sheet)

Photos must be purchased in their original size before reproductions can be ordered. Offer not available for groups of 6 or more.

• 2 - 5x7 prints
  • 1 - 6x9 print
  • 1 - 8x10 print
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 wallet size prints
  • 1 CD

Canvas Wall Art

• 16" x 20" - $59.95 USD each
  • 20" x 30" - $79.95 USD each

Photo Packages and Prices for Ships with Digital Gallery (Purchases Made on Digital HUB App)

• Digital Downloads on your personal mobile device - $15.00 USD each
  • Digital Downloads on a Memory Drive - $19.99 USDeach
  • 1 - 8x10 professional print - $19.99 USD each
  • 2 - 5x7 same image professional print - $19.99 USD
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 Wallets size same image professional print - $19.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 1 - 8x10 professional print same image - $21.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 2 - 5x7 professional print same image - $21.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 1 - 5x7 + 4 Wallets size print same image - $21.99 USD

This directly from Carnivals site 11/6/2018

I hope people that see this realize the first few pages are from 2015 and 2016 we are now in the ending months of 2017

That is true. I just updated this with the current prices and in the post listed the date I pulled it from Carnivals website. But I do see that I put 2018 not 2017 and I now it won't let me edit it.

Sorry everyone. The correct date for my previous post is from Carnival's website as off November 6th, 2017.

:D

Edited by BriKom