Towels

Cruising for the first time? Our members will have you cruising like a pro in no time! Don't forget to read our 8000 reviews written by first timers just like you!
First Time Cruisers
You May Also Want to Read: Over 9,000 Published Cruise Reviews by First Time Cruisers

Best advice for first-time cruisers; learn how to pick a cabin, find the best cruise bargain, tips on what to pack.

Browse Cruise Critic's First Time Cruiser Resources (articles)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:26 AM.
Berkeley Lake, GA
534 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
There are usually towels in your cabin. Lines I have cruised, the cabin steward swaps out dirty for clean. From my understanding, some cruise lines scan your card to check in and check out towels. No need to pack your own. There may also be "pool towels" on the pool deck.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Gert
  • ms Rotterdam; March 2018; Western Caribbean
  • Caribbean Princess; March 2014; Western Caribbean
  • Caribbean Princess; January 2013; Southern Caribbean
  • Island Princess; May 2012; Anniversary Cruise; Alaska--Voyage of the Glaciers, Northbound
  • Sapphire Princess; September 2010; Alaska Inside Passage
[u][color=#0066cc]
101,417 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
I would post this on the cruise line board for the line you are sailing to ask for the procedure of how to get additional towels to take off the ship with you.

Keith
10 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Originally posted by Keith1010
I would post this on the cruise line board for the line you are sailing to ask for the procedure of how to get additional towels to take off the ship with you.

Keith

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
10 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Originally posted by RunnerGirl26.2
There are usually towels in your cabin. Lines I have cruised, the cabin steward swaps out dirty for clean. From my understanding, some cruise lines scan your card to check in and check out towels. No need to pack your own. There may also be "pool towels" on the pool deck.

Thank you!

Las Vegas
290 Posts
Joined Apr 2013
Royal scans and will charge $25 for each towel not returned NCL exchanges used for new daily by the pool and carnival last time I cruised put a new towel in your cabin for each person

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Magic May 2012
Carnival Breeze May 2013
NCL Epic March 2014
NCL Star April 2015
NCL Getaway May 2016
NCL Escape October 2016
RCI Allure of the Seas September 2017
MSC Seaside May 2018
NCL Bliss October 2018