A few questions

After years on other cruise lines will I enjoy my cruise on CCL?

Also, I would like to know how much money to bring, can I wear flip flops in the dinning room and what will the weather be like in June 09?

I am ready to tape aspirin to my belly button board the ship and have a great time.

Also, I would like to know how much money to bring, can I wear flip flops in the dinning room and what will the weather be like in June 09?

I am ready to tape aspirin to my belly button board the ship and have a great time.

Thanks for the chuckle!:D

With regards to the asprin it is recommended you use a band-aid NOT tape, AND it is best if you start doing it a few weeks before you board.

If the above is not effective, it is recommended you place a single asprin in your left nostril and place a band-aid over it to hold it in.

(Note: Do not cover both nostrils. And be sure it is your left one, don't be confused if you are using a mirror, maybe ask another grown up, one not in your immediate family, for help.)

With regards to the asprin it is recommended you use a band-aid NOT tape, AND it is best if you start doing it a few weeks before you board.

If the above is not effective, it is recommended you place a single asprin in your left nostril and place a band-aid over it to hold it in.

(Note: Do not cover both nostrils. And be sure it is your left one, don't be confused if you are using a mirror, maybe ask another grown up, one not in your immediate family, for help.)

If using another person, would that be YOUR left or THEIR left?

Archived