Which ports tender for this RCCL European Itinerary?

Before this thread gets moved (:))......I'd really like to get input specifically from Royal Caribbean folks, because I've been doing research and I'm getting discrepancies about which ports are tender ports or not. It seems like maybe some ports have the capabilities to do both and it depends on which cruise line you're on to determine which it is for that day.

We will be doing a Mediterranean cruise in July and our ports are:

Gibraltar

Villefranche

Civitavecchia

Livorno

Genoa

Malaga

Lisbon

I just want to know what to expect in terms of timing for our private excursions. Any fun tips would be appreciated too! It's my husband, myself and our three kids 18, 14 and 6.

Thanks!!

Thanks! I'll have to go back and look at the info again, but for some reason I couldn't find it.

And yes, col, we're on that cruise too. :) We can't wait!!!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itinerary.do?state=&packageCode=AD14Q027&hasFireandPolice=&hasMilitary=&hasSenior=&date=201407&cruiseType=CO

Before this thread gets moved (:))......I'd really like to get input specifically from Royal Caribbean folks, because I've been doing research and I'm getting discrepancies about which ports are tender ports or not. It seems like maybe some ports have the capabilities to do both and it depends on which cruise line you're on to determine which it is for that day.

We will be doing a Mediterranean cruise in July and our ports are:

Gibraltar

Villefranche

Civitavecchia

Livorno

Genoa

Malaga

Lisbon

I just want to know what to expect in terms of timing for our private excursions. Any fun tips would be appreciated too! It's my husband, myself and our three kids 18, 14 and 6.

Thanks!!

Villefranche for sure.