Carnival imagination August 26, 2018

Ask a Cruise Question
Post your general cruise questions here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:15 PM.
4 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
My first cruise I want to know some first time cruise tips and who will be going on the cruise the same time as me and my bf ?im soo excited

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
North Carolina Coast!, USA
6,135 Posts
Joined Oct 2002
Make sure you check out the Serenity Deck. This is where there is no smoking and no children- and they mean that. But it tends to fill up fast so don't wait until mid-morning to find a chaise or chair or hammock or place to sit. Everything there has thick cushions on them. This is where you can get towels so you don't have to lug them from your cabin and many have a bar- but waiters will take drink orders too. Some also have hot tubs or a pool.
Also, check on your Roll Call to meet others who will be on your cruise and we have gone on tours with people we have met on our Roll calls.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
CRUISE LINES
Dolphin
Commodore
Regency
Premier
Cape Canaveral Cruises
Carnival
Royal Caribean
NCL
Celebrity
Princess
Costa
4 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Originally posted by Bonnie J.
Make sure you check out the Serenity Deck. This is where there is no smoking and no children- and they mean that. But it tends to fill up fast so don't wait until mid-morning to find a chaise or chair or hammock or place to sit. Everything there has thick cushions on them. This is where you can get towels so you don't have to lug them from your cabin and many have a bar- but waiters will take drink orders too. Some also have hot tubs or a pool.

Also, check on your Roll Call to meet others who will be on your cruise and we have gone on tours with people we have met on our Roll calls.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums