Hate Royal's Website!!!!!

GTO-Girl

It's horrible on an IPad - there's a big blue band that covers the left half of the screen when I try to search for a cruise so I can't see half the screen with the list of cruises under the blue band, even when I hit the X to get rid of the blue band, it won't go away.

So frustrating - it's been that way for at least a month or more as I've been trying to search for which cruise to book for next fall. It wasn't like this last summer when I was searching & booked.

I keep hoping they'll fix it. Meanwhile I've been searching for cruises w/ other companies as at least their sites are functional on my IPad.

Thanks for posting. I thought it was just my devise or some sort of "user error". Very frustrating

M

Wow to hate something as trivial as a web site. Ask yourself, is that the your only complaint in life. If so can we switch places?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a cruise travel chat site. Likely EVERYTHING discussed will be trivial when compared to the issues many, if not all of us, have to deal with. For some, I suspect the diversion of planned or hopeful cruise travel helps with difficult times.

M

Wow to hate something as trivial as a web site. Ask yourself, is that the your only complaint in life. If so can we switch places?

Maybe complaining about trivial junk on a forum dedicated to complaining about trivial junk helps people get their minds of life's real problems, if only for a little bit.

What's more trivial than complaining about someone complaining about something? Lighten up, dude. Life's a garden, dig it.

All I did was log on, look at my reservation and logged off.

So after speaking with my husband we decided to buy the Internet package. Logged back in and now it says my reservation is "being modified" so now I can't do anything or buy anything!!!

Geez.....come on Royal....get some decent IT people!!

Okay....rant over.....:o:o

Thank goodness their ships are much better than either their website or customer service.

Best ships...worse off ship experience.

At least I love the vacations :D

That's what I did and it finally unlocked.....

But it is crazy to even have to do that!! Doesn't make any sense.

Actually, it does make sense. It's to prevent two people (like you and your TA) from modifying the reservation at the same time. How would it know what medication to keep and what to discard?