Cozumel on a tight budget

Newmrsvega

Some unforseen financial issues happened. So I had to cancel our all inclusive at Mr. Sanchos when we are there on October 3rd. Any suggestions for something we could do on a very limited budget. I'm thinking probably just walking around the pier, but just wondered if anyone had any other suggestions.

There are three cruise ship piers on Cozumel - what ship and what date? :confused:

You can wander around downtown and probably find better food/drinks than you will on the pier - taxi to town is about $7-8 each way.

The Money Bar charges no admission fee, offers good snorkeling from the shore, and good facilities; their food and drinks are fairly priced and a taxi each way will be about $12 -- a much cheaper option than AI at Sanchos.

I’m not sure how tight your budget is, but The Money Bar was my first thought as well. Two people can share nachos, have a couple of drinks and spend $ 50 or so, including r/t cab fare. Paradise Beach is another option many recommend, with a low admission fee, no minimum purchases and reasonable food / drink prices. If you have your own snorkeling gear I believe you can snorkel for free at either location.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums