All Dining Reservations Unavailable-- Any Ideas?

JennAngel9

Hello all. We are traveling in December on Celebrity Eclipse and trying to arrange specialty dining. When I try for literally any restaurant at any time I get the following response:

"We're sorry, this restaurant is not available during this meal time or one or more of your selected guests do not meet the minimum requirements. Please check onboard."

Has anyone else encountered (and ideally resolved!) this problem? We tried on two different stateroom bookings for different combinations of individuals (I thought perhaps having a kid was the problem). We can't even make Celebrity Select dining reservations if it matters--though we are mostly trying to reserve Murano at this time.

One cabin is booked into Blu and the other is booked into Luminae.

Thanks!

Thanks Kenevenpar! I have "contact shoreside concierge" on my todo list but haven't found the number on Celebrity's website. Do you know if there is there a sticky or thread here where I could find it? It definitely seems like the easiest way to handle this.

If you are sailing in a Penthouse suite or Royal suite or Celebrity Suite the Shoreside Concierge will contact you a weeks to 10 days before your cruise. The Shoreside Concierge will take care of your dining reservations and special requests for you.

If you are in a Sky Suite there is no Shoreside Concierge but you could call the Captains Club and they can help you.

Just call the captain's club since you have sailed celebrity before) 1-800-760-0654

Thank you! I spoke to a lovely CC rep who got our dining sorted out... well, almost. They did book all the restaurants I requested but (we are spread across 3 cabins) for a few meals we have dining reservations at different times. :o:o:o

Guess I'll try again tomorrow!