Manage My Booking

UK Cruiser2

Any idea how long this is going to be going on? I need to print out our sea passes.

I don't know if you have a local number for C&A in the UK, but I would call them if you do. Perhaps they can help with the SetSail passes.

I belong to another group that I can't mention on here ,lots of people are having the same problem, we leave onAnthem on October 11th and need to get stuff printed. RCI are aware of the website problem and are sorting it out ..... So we'll have to keep trying.

I belong to another group that I can't mention on here ,lots of people are having the same problem, we leave onAnthem on October 11th and need to get stuff printed. RCI are aware of the website problem and are sorting it out ..... So we'll have to keep trying.

Thanks for the info, jenny wren.

Just been told how to get round this by someone on another thread. Go to the bottom of the home screen, click on Online check in, and use your booking reference etc. I tried it and got to the page with my set sail pass etc.

Just been told how to get round this by someone on another thread. Go to the bottom of the home screen, click on Online check in, and use your booking reference etc. I tried it and got to the page with my set sail pass etc.

Yeah,I have just done the same :)