Missing OBC on Cruise Personalizer

Barbara60

Hi there. I have bought some OBC and several drink packages, beer, coffee card, water and soda. These items are all showing on my Onboard purchases page.

However, my TA gifted us additional OBC and also Princess gifted us 125.00 due to an error charging our Canadian credit card. These two amounts are only showing on our Travel Itinerary page. I have printed this page to take with us for boarding.

I'm assuming I won't have any trouble once on board with those credits only showing in one area and not on the Personalizer? Anyone have any experience with this being either an issue or a non-issue whilst they were boarding their cruise?

My TA OBC never appears on my Princess account. With that being said, I ALWAYS take a copy of my TA paperwork showing their OBC as well as Princess' OBC --- I had an issue once with my account --- I gave my paperwork to Princess Guest Services and they photocopied it and credited my account.

My TA OBC never appears on my Princess account. With that being said, I ALWAYS take a copy of my TA paperwork showing their OBC as well as Princess' OBC
Excellent advice. Always bring documentation for any OBC or credits. Mistakes are sometimes made (not often) and it’s a heck of a lot easier to correct onboard than attempt to get credit after the fact.