Labadee Coaster

Ned11

Yes. One ride on the coaster can accomodate two people - one in front, one in back. The only limitation I am aware of is that the combined weight of both people cannot exceed 350 lbs.

Yes. One ride on the coaster can accomodate two people - one in front, one in back. The only limitation I am aware of is that the combined weight of both people cannot exceed 350 lbs.

Should be ok with the weight. Also, if it was under my name and my friend wanted to go on her own, would that be ok? Or is it me with ticket?

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have only done the All Day passes where you get a wristband and that is non-transferable. I am not sure how the one time ride ticket works. I would assme the ticket is transferable as long as your friend meets the requirements for riding alone, however, I don't know for sure.

All the people that work the coaster are super nice and seem very casual, so if you wanted to let your friend ride in your place with your ticket, I done image they would have any issues with it. But, that is my guess, I don't know for sure.

We have only done the All Day passes where you get a wristband and that is non-transferable. I am not sure how the one time ride ticket works. I would assme the ticket is transferable as long as your friend meets the requirements for riding alone, however, I don't know for sure.

All the people that work the coaster are super nice and seem very casual, so if you wanted to let your friend ride in your place with your ticket, I done image they would have any issues with it. But, that is my guess, I don't know for sure.

Thanks for that. We both do have the all day pass but she’s not sure whether to do it on her own. Seems a waste of £22 if she decides she just wants to come down with me instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure if this would work, but maybe you could start with just the one All Day pass and both of you do the Coaster. If then she decides she wants to try it on her own, purchase another All Day pass on Labadee. I've never done it, but in theory it should work.

If she is worried about the speed on her own, the drivers can control the coaster speed and go as fast or slow as they want.

• 4 weeks later...

I doubt they would be allowed. On the Shore Excursions page for the Coaster it says "Children between the ages of 5 and 11 may ride with their parent/guardian". I read that to say under 5 are not allowed and under 12 cannot go alone.

But it is certainly worth asking when you get there.

Just an FYI although the all day pass seems like a great cost savings promotion, just remember that things do not move fast on Labadee.

If you are cruising on a large class ship, others are doing the coaster, and as if the case with us we waited in line 60 min. to ride once.

That is after we got in line to get our waivers signed and our wrist bands, that by the way are non transferable (wrist bands). This wait was about 15 min. but you only have to go here once.

Yes we doubled up so we got more rides down 3 of us purchased and me and our DH let our daughter ride with us and she rode hers alone, so she got 3 rides.

We were there over 3 hours to do this.

So in summary.

You go to check in desk wait in line....

Sign your waivers

Get your wrist band

Go to coaster, get in line (hot sun)

wait (we waited one time 60 min

Get in car, watch safety video

Do the ride......................yea it was awesome.

Got off, got in line waited a tad less than an hour.

Got in car, watched safety video and off we went

I do not think you want to spend all day waiting in the hot sun to do this again and again.....

We did it one sailing and probably will not devote our time to just waiting and doing this.

Safe travels.