Military O.B.C.

zider

According to Defence Discount Service the military obc is double till 12 July.

Really I just looked and it still says the same so we will be getting £75 on our 14 day cruise. Have you got a link for this double rate please?

Really I just looked and it still says the same so we will be getting £75 on our 14 day cruise. Have you got a link for this double rate please?

I read it`s £150 OBC for a 14 day cruise. We are getting £150 for our 14 nighter 2016 cruise.

Regards

W&P

Is that £150 each as the Military OBC is for the first two passengers?

That`s between us, so it`s £75pp. Coupled with our shareholders benefit and the original OBC we will have plenty to spend before hitting our CC.

Regards

W&P

Delighted to get the Military on board credit at last! An extra £60 for our 13 night cruise to the Canaries, we already have a good amount. Have to take the paperwork proof with us. Last cruise was a world cruise sector so it didn't qualify nor the one before that as it was a saver fare! Made it this time!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/images/smilies/smile.gif

Delighted to get the Military on board credit at last! An extra £60 for our 13 night cruise to the Canaries, we already have a good amount. Have to take the paperwork proof with us. Last cruise was a world cruise sector so it didn't qualify nor the one before that as it was a saver fare! Made it this time!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/images/smilies/smile.gif

Just make sure you apply for it two weeks before you travel. :)

Just make sure you apply for it two weeks before you travel. :)

We got our TA to apply for the MOC at time of booking our next two cruises. It is showing on the paper work just have to take proof of entitlement on board with us.

Regards

W&P

Edited by Wull92

According to Defence Discount Service the military obc is double till 12 July.

As a matter of interest we just booked a cruise on Queen Vicoria (all part of Carnival of course) we have been given double forces OBC and also got 5% off using our Blue Light Card. The cruise was a great deal as it was so really pleased. :):):)

As a matter of interest we just booked a cruise on Queen Vicoria (all part of Carnival of course) we have been given double forces OBC and also got 5% off using our Blue Light Card. The cruise was a great deal as it was so really pleased. :):):)

What is the Blue Light card?

I'm guessing it's Emergency Services so are you entitled to use both if you have served in both at the same time?

We have used ours on HAL and P&O but Wull92 is right it only started May 2014 any cruise booked prior to this date doesn't qualify. The P&O site gives full details and amount for each length of cruise.

You can get a Blue light card if you are military or a veteran. £4.99 for 5 years same as the Forces Privalege card. Most of the discounts are the same on both except for P&O and Cunard where you get 5% off with the Blue light card and OBC for forces or ex forces. Someone on one of the Facebook pages said you could get both so I phoned P&O and asked, they said you have to book direct to get the 5% as the code they put in is the same place as the travel agent's code goes. We weren't going to bother with the blue light card as I said everything else is exactly the same so hearing that we sent off for it. Booked the Cunard cruise, at first the girl said she didn't think you could get both but she went away and checked and came back and said you can. I guess if you book direct with them they give you the discount instead of the travel agent.