Music on CNN weather during cruises.

billyg1957

Hoping that someone may have an answer to this very non important question, that has been bugging me for over a year. We have been on 3 cruises, 2 on RC and one on Carnival. On each of the cruises CNN international is available. In the place where they might otherwise run commercials, they show the stocks and weather. When the weather places, they use instrumental music that i am trying to identify. I used Shazam on the last cruise, and it identified the music as Stones by Aiden Moore. This song however is not an instrumental, although certainly sounds the like the same music.

if anyone knows what this music is, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

bill

Hoping that someone may have an answer to this very non important question, that has been bugging me for over a year. We have been on 3 cruises, 2 on RC and one on Carnival. On each of the cruises CNN international is available. In the place where they might otherwise run commercials, they show the stocks and weather. When the weather places, they use instrumental music that i am trying to identify. I used Shazam on the last cruise, and it identified the music as Stones by Aiden Moore. This song however is not an instrumental, although certainly sounds the like the same music.

Thanks,

bill

Not sure what number you would call, but you might try calling CNN and ask. I'm guessing you could find the phone number on Google.

Thank you for the responses. The facebook page is a few years old. The actual music referenced is not the same as is used currently. I have tried reaching out to folks at CNN via LInkedIn....and so far no responses. I have even tried contacting Aiden Moore, whose song Stones seems to be the basis for the music, in an instrumental form. I will keep digging!!! Thanks again.

• 1 year later...

Thanks,

bill

Bill,

Any word yet from CNN or Aiden Moore?