Random Wind Cataraman - 8/24/18

sldbolt06

I am so glad to see Random Wind back in business! We are considering their Paradise Day Sail on 8/24/18. Currently we (hubby & I) are the only ones interested in this tour. If you are looking for catamaran tour - take a look at her website (www.randomwind.com) and the TripAdvisor reviews - (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147350-d1014743-Reviews-Random_Wind-Simpson_Bay_Sint_Maarten_St_Martin_St_Maarten.html

A total of at least 8 people are required to run the tour - so hopefully we can get 6 more and we'll see you on the 24th!

You can't go wrong with Random Wind. We first sailed with Diane back in 2010 and we are planning on sailing with Random Wind again in November on our Breeze Journey's cruise.

From sailing with Random Wind we also got to meet and sail with Neil from Celine, another excursion you can't go wrong with.

Susan

We depart on Oasis 8/26/18 and will be doing the day sail with Random Wind on 8/29. Would love a trip report when you return!

Have you tried posting on your Roll Call to get more interest in the excursion?

When we first sailed with Random Wind that is exactly how we got our group together via posting on the Roll Call, we wound up needing a 2nd boat!

Unfortunately due to other social media it seems that CC is not as popular as it was a few years ago as many seem to go the other social media route, which I prefer to avoid for security reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

8/24 is today so hopefully you were able to go. We went last Saturday the 18th. Had a fantastic time as expected.!! Tour ran for just 6 of us. Last time we went in 2014 we were full. If anyone is contemplating please go. They now leave from Chesterfields which is a short walk from where the ship docks, rather than having to take a taxi to Simpson Bay. Highly highly recommend - again best excursion of our tour.

8/24 is today so hopefully you were able to go. We went last Saturday the 18th. Had a fantastic time as expected.!! Tour ran for just 6 of us. Last time we went in 2014 we were full. If anyone is contemplating please go. They now leave from Chesterfields which is a short walk from where the ship docks, rather than having to take a taxi to Simpson Bay. Highly highly recommend - again best excursion of our tour.

I just checked out their website - it does not list the cost. Do you recall? Thanks for the info

We just returned from our cruise - Random Winds was fantastic! We have perfect weather - bright clear day. Our day included a stop at Mullet Bay - just gorgeous water and beach. We spent about an hour there - snorkeling, playing in water and finally a terrific lunch. Curried chicken with coconut rice. We only had a taste of amberjack fish - due to it being bitten in half by shark! I don’t know the name of the second beach but yet another clear water beach that we enjoyed the water and the trapeze.

This was my favorite excursion of the cruise and hope to sail with them again

If you’re considering this company - hurry and book! You won’t regret it!

We just paid our deposit for our 2nd time around with Random Wind for our November Breeze cruise!

We've gotta sail with them on their new boat! We originally did this excursion with Random Wind in 2010 and had a blast. Good people, great food and beverages, amazing water, lots of FUN!

• 4 weeks later...
We just returned from our cruise - Random Winds was fantastic! We have perfect weather - bright clear day. Our day included a stop at Mullet Bay - just gorgeous water and beach. We spent about an hour there - snorkeling, playing in water and finally a terrific lunch. Curried chicken with coconut rice. We only had a taste of amberjack fish - due to it being bitten in half by shark! I don’t know the name of the second beach but yet another clear water beach that we enjoyed the water and the trapeze.

This was my favorite excursion of the cruise and hope to sail with them again

If you’re considering this company - hurry and book! You won’t regret it!

We are scheduled to go with them in 2 weeks....but I hope they don’t cook and serve curried chicken...I get very nauseous at the smell of curry:(:(:( I’ll make sure I eat a nice breakfast so I won’t be hungry....