Private excursions in Alaska

Mazin Mar

My husband and I are going on Holland America ten day cruise to Alaska and I want to do the dog sledding and at another time, the seaplane to see bears. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which are the best for these? Also going to Denali where we have never been. Any suggestions for what to do in Denali??? Thanks.

My husband and I are going on Holland America ten day cruise to Alaska and I want to do the dog sledding and at another time, the seaplane to see bears. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which are the best for these? Also going to Denali where we have never been. Any suggestions for what to do in Denali??? Thanks.

For a first-time visit, I suggest the Tundra Wilderness Tour and Fly Denali for a flight over the park and around the peak if you want some breathtaking views.

Here is a link to my Denali cruisetour with HAL in 2017 that includes maps, Denali restaurant menus, chalet photos, Explorer train images, in-flight photos, and some wildlife pictures:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/place/alaska-2/denali/

When are you there? and for how long? Why did you select Denali and what was the attraction for YOU? Frankly- it's getting INTO the park, in my opinion. Otherwise, why go there?

It would offer you more information- IF you care to include, your dates, and itinerary? You haven't noted, if on a cruisetour- or what? It you are independent, way more options to suggest.