"Bottomless Bubbles" sticker $'s

Fiddlemama

Does anyone know if you can just buy the tumblers?

We usually bring some pop on board with us and it is usually more than enough as we do not let them drink that much pop. One a day is plenty for them :)

But the tumblers look like great little souveniers! Can we buy one without the pop card?

The fine print says Only with the Bottomless Bubbles package. I agree there will be something in the gift shops, but will be more than $4.95.

Does Carnival sell the soda sticker throughout the cruise (other than day 1)? If so, I would suggest waiting until the 2nd day (or after midnight on the 1st) to purchase. If you wait until the ship sets sail to save on tax (which is what I would do), you would be paying $4.50/$6 for only a partial day. You'd get more of your money's worth by waiting until the AM of day 2. That is, if you can restrain yourself from having a soda the first day. Or bring a few to get you through until you purchase the sticker. :)

Good plan I guess but wouldnt work for my wife.

We are onboard by 11:30am and if she waits to save tax $3 she'd be buying a can or 2 at $2 each so she wouldn't be saving anything.

If you wait to day 2 because day 1 is only a partial day since you are getting on at 11:30am, well on day 2-7 she wouldn't be drinking soda before then anyway.

And you can buy the card on day 2 but not after that.:)

Bill

Does anyone know if you can just buy the tumblers?

We usually bring some pop on board with us and it is usually more than enough as we do not let them drink that much pop. One a day is plenty for them :)

But the tumblers look like great little souveniers! Can we buy one without the pop card?

You can buy the BB tumblers without the sticker but they cost a buck or two more.

• 5 years later...

My wife and I took a Carnival cruise on 5-5-17, we purchased the bottomless bubbles for $119.60 because we don't drink alcohol. In my opinion the bottomless bubbles is a rip off, you have to go to the bar to get your soda and stand in line only to get looked down on by the bar tender because you aren't buying alcohol so they can get the big tip, the bar doesn't open until 11:00 am so you have to wait until then and not all of the bars serves sodas. There is no soda furnished in the restaurant so you have to find a bar if you want one for lunch but they did have a beer fountain in the restaurant. I saw several children at the bar trying to get a soda, I personally believe a child should not have to got to a bar to get a soda. You are better off taking soda from home. We were on the Carnival Vista, I can't answer for any of their other ships.

My wife and I took a Carnival cruise on 5-5-17, we purchased the bottomless bubbles for $119.60 because we don't drink alcohol. In my opinion the bottomless bubbles is a rip off, you have to go to the bar to get your soda and stand in line only to get looked down on by the bar tender because you aren't buying alcohol so they can get the big tip, the bar doesn't open until 11:00 am so you have to wait until then and not all of the bars serves sodas. There is no soda furnished in the restaurant so you have to find a bar if you want one for lunch but they did have a beer fountain in the restaurant. I saw several children at the bar trying to get a soda, I personally believe a child should not have to got to a bar to get a soda. You are better off taking soda from home. We were on the Carnival Vista, I can't answer for any of their other ships.

Find a bartender and treat them right. I don't have to wait for drinks when I scope out my favorite one or 2 bars and bartenders. Never had breakfast or lunch in the MDR, but I can assure you I get a Diet Coke with my Sea Day Brunch. They do have Bar Waiters in the MDR then. If you're talking about the Lido Buffet, then there is a bar on either end of it right outside the doors.

Congrats on finding a thread that is over 5 years old! LOL! Too bad the search function doesn't bring up topics with the most recent first.