Epic Entertainment Reservation

kamitz

Just made my final payment on the Western Med. Cruise out of Rome on June 20. Went onto the NCL website to make a reservation to see the Priscilla QOD show and was surprised that I only had the option to choose between 2 dates to book the show. Am I just late and the other nights have already been booked or will other dates be made available on board or closer to the sail date? Was hoping to book the show on the only sea day, but the date was not available.

Thanks

Just made my final payment on the Western Med. Cruise out of Rome on June 20. Went onto the NCL website to make a reservation to see the Priscilla QOD show and was surprised that I only had the option to choose between 2 dates to book the show. Am I just late and the other nights have already been booked or will other dates be made available on board or closer to the sail date? Was hoping to book the show on the only sea day, but the date was not available.

Thanks

Pricilla preforms on two successive days. Burn the floor preforms on two successive days.

Both will have early and late shows.

There are non-reservable filler shows the other nights.