Sun participating in upgrade advantage program?

onlineangel

I have searched and searched but have been unable to locate a definitive answer. Can anyone confirm if the Sun is participating in the upgrade advantage program? I know it was only certain ships initially but was to roll out to all by end of Q2 2017 but I have yet to locate any reference to anyone sailing on the Sun noting they have been able to bid.

Thank you!

Edited by onlineangel
typo

My sister, daughter and I (with our SOs) have 3 cabins for our August Alaskan cruise. My sister (balcony) and myself (inside) both got the offers, and we both used them. My daughter (inside) has not received one. This is our first NCL cruise for all of us.

I didn't get my offers until 75 days out. We're going on a back to back and were lucky enough to get the same cabin for each cruise, so worrying we would have to move, and being very happy with our current choice, I opted not to bid. We are in an inside sideways cabin.

I didn't get my offers until 75 days out. We're going on a back to back and were lucky enough to get the same cabin for each cruise, so worrying we would have to move, and being very happy with our current choice, I opted not to bid. We are in an inside sideways cabin.

I got a lump of coal :p