Toiletries in the the Vista Havana Suites

my wife and i sailed on the Vista in a Havana Suite on May 19th. Towards the end of the cruise i decided to try the shampoo which is in the small bottles on the sink. My wife tried the body wash. We both suffer with allergies so we’re reluctant to try new products. We always bring whatever we’ll need.

I just realized what a nice job the shampoo did for my hair and scalp. It was also virtually unscented which is a big plus. The problem is i did not get the name of the products. So if someone knows the name or will be able to get the name please share with me. Thanks

my wife and i sailed on the Vista in a Havana Suite on May 19th. Towards the end of the cruise i decided to try the shampoo which is in the small bottles on the sink. My wife tried the body wash. We both suffer with allergies so we’re reluctant to try new products. We always bring whatever we’ll need.

I just realized what a nice job the shampoo did for my hair and scalp. It was also virtually unscented which is a big plus. The problem is i did not get the name of the products. So if someone knows the name or will be able to get the name please share with me. Thanks

Let me get this story straight , you both have allergies and you used a product that you don't know the name or anything about it :eek:? A bit of a daredevil eh ?:D Could have been a long itchy ride home .

• 2 months later...

Just got off the Vista Sunday and was in a Havana cabin. The products are a disappointment. Used them day 1 and hated them. I thought they were supposed to be a special scent of Elemis, then read the bottle and saw made in China and tossed them.

Book another cruise.;p

I took out a bottle of HAVANA Body Lotion that we have from a cruise last Feb.

The bottle says "Made in China." Distributed by: TY Group, Miami, Fl. USA.

www.tygroup.com

Hope this helps you. I am rather careful with things made in China.

Pretty much everything is made in China nowadays, unfortunately