"Milestone Vacation!" - My DH video'd EVERYTHING from his 25th Milestone cruise +

Manatee Mom

Just back from 7 day NYE sailing on Carnival Splendor out of Miami to Princess Cays, Grand Turk, San Juan and Amber Cove.

As usual my DH brought his GoPro and sarcasm along for some up close immersive video highlighting many areas of the Splendor, the ports, quite a few onboard activities (including several of the newer activities), some food (including a rather unique VIP view in the Steakhouse) and much more!

Enjoy as you watch him really get the "VIP" treatment on his 25th Milestone vacation!

As a bonus, the first few min. showcase a few older photos of our earlier trips (as early as 1994 on the Holiday).

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing your video - loved the pictures of your sons growing up - really reminded me of my family especially when they were wrestling on the bed - both our sons wrestled 189lb in hs and there were many days we would come back to the cabin and wondered what the heck went on :) such wonderful family memories you are building! but I think your DH is funnier than mine ( love the I love to fart shirt lol)!

Thanks for sharing your video - loved the pictures of your sons growing up - really reminded me of my family especially when they were wrestling on the bed - both our sons wrestled 189lb in hs and there were many days we would come back to the cabin and wondered what the heck went on :) such wonderful family memories you are building! but I think your DH is funnier than mine ( love the I love to fart shirt lol)!

I will tell my DH you enjoyed the video and that someone else appreciated his fart shirt from Cozumel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great video. I thought it both funny and sad that no one gave a crap about your 25th milestone. LOL! I loved the ice cream!

I think carnival needs to put a bit more effort into making the milestone cruise a special thing onboard or they should not bother with a different card. It sets you up thinking it will be special treatment but then nothing special happens. By the way, he found out the free bottle of wine was due to his complaining to guest services about our tv not working for 2 days and not the milestone. Still was a great cruise for all of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums