Pacific Sky webcam - Dunedin since 1/12

Have a Good Trip

Does anyone know why the webcam is showing Dunedin since 1/12/05?

I wondered that as well.

It is in Auckland today and tomorrow,giving passengers the chance of an overnight in the port.It then does 4 cruises out of Auckland and then sails back to Melbourne mid Jan.

Lets hope they get the cam working soon...........

Just checked again this morning 7/12/05 and the cam is still stuck on Dunedin.......

thats 6 days now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder whats happening?

I popped in here to see if anybody knew what was going on with this camera. We have friends sailing out tonight on the sky and was wanting to watch the camera as it sailed. I am soooooooooo jealous. They won their trip from the NZ Herald, the same one we did this year. I hope they enjoy it and will get hooked like I am.:D

According to a friend who works in the HSBC Building that overlooks the Auckland waterfront, Pacific Sky sailed at about 4.30pm Auckland time. So at least it's only the webcam that's not working.

Kym

Just checked again this morning 7/12/05 and the cam is still stuck on Dunedin.......

thats 6 days now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder whats happening?

I am so mad now I didn't book on the sky that left tonight. The twice we have been on it, you don't see anything sailing up the coast of NZ as it is dark, but I was imagining sitting on the deck at this moment with a Peach Margaritta, so got my cruise card out and have been wearing it around the house. Sad eh!!:mad: :o

Archived