QE2 / QM2 cabins for three adults

carlmm

Can somebody help with pictures of cabins for three on the Queens? We are thinking about a Caronia or Mauretania cabin on the QE2 or a standard cabin on the QM2. Any experiences or special recommendations?

Hi Carl

I think I have a picture of a C4 cabin (QE2) somewhere.

I'll dig it up, and try to post it here for you.

That C4 cabin is on 4 deck I believe. Even tho i never stayed in one, I caught a peek on disembarkation morning when the cabin was empty. It looked very roomy for 3 people.

Do you have the 2005 brochure yet? There are a few pictures

in the back that show a few cabin categories. And one of them is

a C4. And for the QM2, I'm sure the standard cabins that have

a sofa include a convertible bed in select catagories.

I'll let you know what I find. Have a good weekend!

Cheers!

vic :-D

Can somebody help with pictures of cabins for three on the Queens? We are thinking about a Caronia or Mauretania cabin on the QE2 or a standard cabin on the QM2. Any experiences or special recommendations?

My two friends and I just stayed in a D4 cabin on the QM2. The 194 sq.ft. looked like a too tight fit when we first arrived, but once we unpacked and got our luggage under the beds, it was fine. It took a bit of coordination getting dressed and such, but we managed quite nicely. The ladder up to the upper berth was a bit precarious for us 40ish - 50ish ladies, but the bed was just as comfy as the twins below. The beds and linens on this ship are to die for!

Enjoy!

KK

We were in 4143 on QE2, which was categorized as a C5. It was a great choice for our family of three on a six-night crossing. Three large wardrobes, lots of drawer space, etc. Upon walking into the cabin, the bath was on the left, then an alcove with two twin beds, small dresser, and mirror. Beyond that were the wardrobes, another dresser and mirror. Finally, there was a sitting area which contained the a sofa (turned into a bed at night), chair, and four-drawer dresser with mirror.

I tried to attach a photo, but it didn't "take."

Agree with Lisa - take a C5 the cheapest CARNOIA Cat that will afford you the all important single seating dining. Stay away from the CARONIA 3 cat on deck one for three. We were in 1017 and it was a closet for three. The lower you go the larger the cabins. Deck 4 mid ship is a good place to start and also the C4 Michael mentiioned as this Cat has a bathroom and he found the room comfortable enough.

Agree with Lisa - take a C5 the cheapest CARNOIA Cat that will afford you the all important single seating dining. Stay away from the CARONIA 3 cat on deck one for three. We were in 1017 and it was a closet for three. The lower you go the larger the cabins. Deck 4 mid ship is a good place to start and also the C4 Michael mentioned as this Cat has a bathroom and he found the room comfortable enough.

I agree with Lisa63 - i've stayed in 4147 and 4148 (3 adults), both of which have a similar deisgn with an alcove with two twin beds, and an area by the porthole for the sofa (which turned into the third bed). An ideal configuration for 3 adults in my opinion

regards,

Donna

Archived