Paradise beach

addicted cruiser

hi

Myself and DH and another couple will be in Cozumel in early April on a cruise. We are plannng a day trip to Paradise Beach.

How early do we have to get there to get pool lounges. Does this place get crowded and very noisy.

We just want to relax by the pool have a few drinks and something to eat and swim in the pool. Not interested in beach due to mobility issues.

Any advise on this club would be greatly appreciated.

PB is huge - depending upon how many ships are in port it could get crowded after lunch, but there will always be chairs and shade especially if you do not need to be next to the HUGE pool or right on the ocean front line of chairs. Great facilities, lockers, and good food/drinks/service. Taxi for 4 should be about $17 each way and the ride takes 10-15 min. Enjoy! :cool:

In November we went on a snorkel trip and had the vendor drop us at PB when we were done. It was probably 1pm and there were 6 of us. We got loungers in partial shade at the pool no problem. We’ve also arrived fairly early and really enjoyed being nearly the only ones there. My wife especially loves this place. We ‘ve probably been there 20 times. It doesn’t get very noisy as it is a huge property. They do play some music but I’ve never thought it was too loud and there are never crowds of drunk folks like an AI. Food is always good. Try the ceviche and the guacamole.

I love Paradise Beach. The pool is awesome! My party of 4, we got loungers in the sun at first but we decided we wanted to be in the shade so we moved closer to the pool. This place is truly relaxing!