rhapsody nov 26-dec3

One of the best things i did was to go to maya chan. I learned all about this private resort from here on cruise critic. It is a private resort not booked thru royal. And having a huge fear of missing the boat this is a first for me. You meet them outside the port. Being the first one there they checked what time was ship time. They taxi you to resort. At the resort you get your own private cabana like structure. Drinks food and water sports included. The lunch was out of this world. They know when ship is sailing and will get you back to port 45 min before all aboard. We opted to leave a little earlier than that to walk around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

We also did snuba in cozumel. Hubby never even snorkled before. So i was excited to see how he reacted. He really enjoyed it. What made it so great is we were the only ones signed up so it was a private tour85ee4d6524739b2bc06739403792e875.jpgb35325f3bdfeffa17fa01f059243f8a4.jpg

Your pictures are beautiful! I am new to cruise critic and please tell about the hammock!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Ordered it from amazon along with hammock straps, then went to home store to get metal clips that would support my weight and make opening it and taking it down easy

Ordered it from amazon along with hammock straps, then went to home store to get metal clips that would support my weight and make opening it and taking it down easy

I'm curious about the hammock also. Did you just clip it to the balcony divider? Any chance you might have a picture of how it's hung? Looks really great!

I'm curious about the hammock also. Did you just clip it to the balcony divider? Any chance you might have a picture of how it's hung? Looks really great!
No close ups sorry, on amazon they always suggest things. So when i bought hammock the straps were suggested. Tied straps to bars/supports. Then used clips to attach hammock to clips

Nice meeting you two and sharing the ride back to town from Maya Chan. Hope you arrive home safely and have a wonderful Holiday! Shannon and Twyla
Thank you very much. Home safe with the pack(3dogs) And merry christmas to you too

We also self disembarked. First time for that too. Was off the boat so quick and easy. Total time maybe 10-15, and thats just cause you have to do some walking. Once outside there were cabs and vans. If you took a van it was 8$ pp. And a very short wait

• 2 weeks later...