Cagneys on Sky

LMaxwell

Thanks for adding the link. Lots of useful information there. Not sure how I feel about paying a la carte for apps and desserts on a cruise. I'd rather it just be a flat cover. Guess we will see how we feel once onboard but appreciate the help and the menu looks good

Thanks for adding the link. Lots of useful information there. Not sure how I feel about paying a la carte for apps and desserts on a cruise. I'd rather it just be a flat cover. Guess we will see how we feel once onboard but appreciate the help and the menu looks good

That's weird. I uploaded a Cagney's and Le Bistro menu with the sushi menu. Glitches in the system.

We purchased a 3 meal SDP and went to Cagney's twice and Le Bistro once. We do 3-5 NCL cruises a year (and a few RCL). And normally, we "understand" that we are eating mass produced cruise ship food,,, even in the specialty restaurants. On our Labor Day cruise, the dinner at Le Bistro was miserable. The service was awful. Every course had a problem with the food. After the meal, we waited (a long time) for the restaurant manager to come back to the restaurant to explain to him why it was one of the worst meals we have ever had on NCL.

Did Cagney's on Sunday on the Sky. Worth every penny, especially with how bad the food and service in the MDR was.

Ribeye and Porterhouse

2 apps

4 sides

2 double espresso

1 dessert

Came out to $60, $69 with gratuity added on.

Hopefully that gives an idea of cost. Did not take menu pics.