Zip line and ultimate abiss

The zip line looks really short and boring. We did the waiver for our teen age daughter in advance, once she got a look at it she decided it wasn't worth getting in line and putting on the harness. I guess it might be of interest to someone who's never done any real ziplines, parasailing, etc.

The zip line looks really short and boring. We did the waiver for our teen age daughter in advance, once she got a look at it she decided it wasn't worth getting in line and putting on the harness. I guess it might be of interest to someone who's never done any real ziplines, parasailing, etc.

Eh, to each their own, but we did it twice last time we were on Harmony and plan on doing it again next month, and we zip line a lot. Sure it's short and doesn't go super fast, but it's really novel to go zip lining on a cruise ship, and imo still a ton of fun

Good luck! No reservations but there can be long lines! It's all in the Timing! Just keep checking and jump in line when it's short! If you have done real zip lining, this one is short but a novelty! Once on The Abyss :eek: was one too many for my taste! :evilsmile: