Recent VIBE passes on Escape

carlp

They were not allowing people to enter the terminal early in October. I'd call NCL and try to get your time changed. I did not see a way to do it online.

I tried to call but they said that is the earliest they have available at this time. What is the earliest time they give out if you are not a priority guest? I might still show up early but I'd hate to have to wait that long. I forgot all about checking in.

I tried to call but they said that is the earliest they have available at this time. What is the earliest time they give out if you are not a priority guest? I might still show up early but I'd hate to have to wait that long. I forgot all about checking in.
We chose 10:00 as our check in time early on. We arrived a little before 10 and had to wait for the doors to open. They were checking boarding docs and not allowing you in much before your time. I spoke to some people who got there quite a bit before their designated time and had to wait outside. There's not really anywhere to wait outside, or too much shade.

On the Escape it is Headliners. Everyone who wants Vibe passes must be present, so it will not matter if your daughter runs ahead. She can get one pass, but not one for you too. I have heard of some people getting more than one pass, but not often.

Thank you so much. I did not know we both had to be present to get the passes. Again thanks for the info!

Hi - Planning to be on the Escape out of NY next year. Never done Vibe before but want to try. Looks nice. Will I still need to go to Headliners next year?

What is the earliest time to actually board the ship after checking in? I want to arrive at port early enough to get thru check-in so I can get to headliners quickly. Platimum+ status should get me in the early boarding line.