Blue Waters Beach Escape In Falmouth

cruiseaway7522

I am wondering the same thing. We are on RC and are in port from 10:00-7:00. The excursion is only 4 1/2 hours. I think I would like to stay at the resort longer. Do you think we can get our own transportation back to the ship? I am thinking of booking this through an outside vendor so that our time is more flexible. We can get the Royalton White Sands and Blue Waters Resorts for $99.

I am wondering the same thing. We are on RC and are in port from 10:00-7:00. The excursion is only 4 1/2 hours. I think I would like to stay at the resort longer. Do you think we can get our own transportation back to the ship? I am thinking of booking this through an outside vendor so that our time is more flexible. We can get the Royalton White Sands and Blue Waters Resorts for $99.

I booked the $99 to both resorts for our trip in March. We need more than 4 1/2 hours on the beach.

I booked the $99 to both resorts for our trip in March. We need more than 4 1/2 hours on the beach.

Daisyh, can you please come back and let us know how your excursion went? We are currently booked on the RCI excursion, but I agree with you about 4 1/2 hours is not enough time! I'm giving some seroius thought to switching.

Daisyh, can you please come back and let us know how your excursion went? We are currently booked on the RCI excursion, but I agree with you about 4 1/2 hours is not enough time! I'm giving some seroius thought to switching.

Sure thing. We are sailing on the Oasis March 18.

• 4 weeks later...

We just returned from our Cruise on the Oasis and had a great time in Jamaica at the Royalton White Sands/Blue Waters Resorts. They dropped us off at the White Sands and we never ventured over to Blue Waters. We had a palapa on the very relaxing beach. It was our favorite beach of the trip. The resort was nice and the bar service was great. My only complaint was the daiquiris were made with just syrup and were very sweet. The jerk chicken was great and the pizza was so so. We wished we had gone to the buffet. Even though we had a great day, we probably would choose a different resort next time to experience something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just returned from our Cruise on the Oasis and had a great time in Jamaica at the Royalton White Sands/Blue Waters Resorts. They dropped us off at the White Sands and we never ventured over to Blue Waters. We had a palapa on the very relaxing beach. It was our favorite beach of the trip. The resort was nice and the bar service was great. My only complaint was the daiquiris were made with just syrup and were very sweet. The jerk chicken was great and the pizza was so so. We wished we had gone to the buffet. Even though we had a great day, we probably would choose a different resort next time to experience something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any idea what the snorkeling is like at this location?

Any idea what the snorkeling is like at this location?
'

DH and DS snorkeled on the White Sands side near the rocky island and said there wasn't much to see. They were approached by a local who offered to take them out to a reef, but they declined.

I just want to point out that Blue Waters Beach Club should not be confused with Royalton Blue Waters/White Sands Resort. They are very close to each other but completely different. The RC excursion offered (at least on my sailings) is at the Blue Waters Beach Club.

Royalton Blue Waters/White Sands Resort is a very nice all-inclusive resort. Nice pools including a lazy river, restaurants, bars, etc... We spent a great day here last year @ $99 via Island Marketing (jamaicacruiseexcursions).

Blue Waters Beach Club is just a beach club. Not a resort, no pool, etc... but from what I've read, they do offer food/drinks and the beach seems nice. We're doing a B2B in a couple weeks and with 6 ports we're planning on saving some $$$ here by getting our own taxi to try this beach club.

I just want to point out that Blue Waters Beach Club should not be confused with Royalton Blue Waters/White Sands Resort. They are very close to each other but completely different. The RC excursion offered (at least on my sailings) is at the Blue Waters Beach Club.

Royalton Blue Waters/White Sands Resort is a very nice all-inclusive resort. Nice pools including a lazy river, restaurants, bars, etc... We spent a great day here last year @ $99 via Island Marketing (jamaicacruiseexcursions).

Blue Waters Beach Club is just a beach club. Not a resort, no pool, etc... but from what I've read, they do offer food/drinks and the beach seems nice. We're doing a B2B in a couple weeks and with 6 ports we're planning on saving some $$$ here by getting our own taxi to try this beach club.

Thank you! I did I did not know that. It didn’t seem to me like the descriptions of the RCI excursion to Blue Waters matched the description of the Royalton resorts, and I couldn’t figure out why. Now it makes sense!

I already cancelled the Blue Waters Beach Club excursion I had booked through RCI because it sounded so different from the Royalton experience. We are going back to Hilton Rose Hall through Resort For A Day because we had such a good time there the last time we were in Falmouth. Well, actually I had a great time but DH was injured and didn’t really get to enjoy himself much so this time he will get to do all he missed on the last go around.

If we end up booking another cruise that goes to Falmouth we will probably try a different resort, but as of now we do not have another stop in Falmouth on any future itinerary.

Thank you! I did I did not know that. It didn’t seem to me like the descriptions of the RCI excursion to Blue Waters matched the description of the Royalton resorts, and I couldn’t figure out why. Now it makes sense!

You're very welcome! Enjoy your cruise! :)