Shore Excursion Taormina, Sicily

Cruzer Two

Click on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55581395&postcount=420 to view my video of a land tour to Taormina, Sicily. It is possible to visit this beautiful city on a shore excursion from the Port of Messina.

Ron

Your video has made me more excited about visiting this enchanting city.

We will be on a Viking ocean cruise in 2 weeks. Viking includes a tour each day. But we opted to do an optional tour to Taormina. I am so glad we did and really looking forward to it.

Thank you for sharing.

Your video has made me more excited about visiting this enchanting city.

We will be on a Viking ocean cruise in 2 weeks. Viking includes a tour each day. But we opted to do an optional tour to Taormina. I am so glad we did and really looking forward to it.

Thank you for sharing.

You won't be disappointed. Taormina is beautiful and the sights from the theater are amazing. Enjoy your excursion.

Ron

Click on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55581395&postcount=420 to view my video of a land tour to Taormina, Sicily. It is possible to visit this beautiful city on a shore excursion from the Port of Messina.

Ron

Thank your for sharing, we were there about 15 years ago, looking forward to going back this year.

• 2 weeks later...
You won't be disappointed. Taormina is beautiful and the sights from the theater are amazing. Enjoy your excursion.

Ron

I second what Ron said. We were on Princess last year to the Med and we did the Taormina excursion from Messina through the cruise line.

You will love Taormina! So much to see including the ancient theater. The only down side was the excursion only allowed us about 2-1/2 hrs. to explore. Everyone was disappointed, but we made the best of it wandering the store lined streets, visited the theater, and had a cannoli. ;)

- Karen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums