Solstice - Easter Brunch?

Muffinz

Someone on the roll call for our 30 March cruise on Solstice said they had read somewhere on social media that there will be a special 'Easter Brunch', but they couldn't remember where they read it...

I've had a look on celebrities website and can't find anything about it

does anyone know if celebrity do anything special for Easter?

Well I just got an e-mail from Celebrity today regarding Easter Brunch on Equinox and it told me to "click here" to reserve. In doing so, I was directed to the Celebrity website where it timed out after I put in my reservation number. So I guess there is a brunch, at least on Equinox, but I don't know how much it costs, or how to reserve it. So, in short, I am no help at all except to say the Equinox is apparently having a brunch of some sort somewhere on the ship...maybe.

Christina

thanks - I found it on celebrities site....under cruise planner it's in the dining offers and is at Tuscan Grille on Easter Sunday and is $45 NZ per person

I think I'll stick to the MDR or ocean view café.... we've spent our OBC on excursions

thanks - I found it on celebrities site....under cruise planner it's in the dining offers and is at Tuscan Grille on Easter Sunday and is $45 NZ per person

I think I'll stick to the MDR or ocean view café.... we've spent our OBC on excursions

Yes, that's silly expensive. The oceanview usually has a very good lunch spread. I am hoping they do the British (well Scottish really):D fish and chips and that it's as good as it was on the Eclipse. They had a station frying it up fresh and it was very good. I could have eaten that every day. It's easier to find gold that decent fish and chips in southern California.