Assigned Check In Times Question on Breeze in Galveston

kbalthaser66

I have read several times that if I use Carnival Transfer that I can check in immediately after getting off the transfer bus. On my Carnival Boarding Documents I have an assigned check in time of 12:00-12:30.

All of my family purchased FTTF when they booked their cruise and when I went to purchase FTTF it was sold out. I am traveling with a group and I don't want to be sitting outside the cruise terminal for 3-4 hours while my family is onboard having fun. Can everyone please confirm that it is true that if I purchase a Carnival Transfer that that will allow me to enter the check-in area immediately after getting off the bus. I know that Platinum/Suites and FTTF will allowed to board before anyone else but I just need to know if it would be worth it for me to purchase a Carnival Transfer to allow me to check-in earlier than my assigned time on my travel documents. Also, what will I need to show the security people to allow me to enter the check-in area earlier than my assigned time if I do purchase the transfer?

I have never read that here. I have read that in Miami, where they have checkin desks at the airport, if you check in there and take the bus, you can go straight into the terminal because you have already checked in. EM

I have never read that here. I have read that in Miami, where they have checkin desks at the airport, if you check in there and take the bus, you can go straight into the terminal because you have already checked in. EM

On the carnival website under the transfers it specifically states that if you purchase a carnival transfer you can check in at anytime. It is a nice little perk since you can probably find cheaper transfer service outside of carnival.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the carnival website under the transfers it specifically states that if you purchase a carnival transfer you can check in at anytime. It is a nice little perk since you can probably find cheaper transfer service outside of carnival.

This is correct, but unfortunately since the OP doesn't have FTTF like the others in her party, they will get a zone boarding pass and it could be quite a wait after FTTF until their zone is called.

This is correct, but unfortunately since the OP doesn't have FTTF like the others in her party, they will get a zone boarding pass and it could be quite a wait after FTTF until their zone is called.

OP asked about checking into the terminal and not having to wait outside for 3-4 hours not boarding the ship, they will still get to board earlier then if they just wait till their assigned check in time

Also, what will I need to show the security people to allow me to enter the check-in area earlier than my assigned time if I do purchase the transfer?

Not sure since we will not be using the transfer till next week, however on my boarding pass it say transfers purchased but not ticket or anything for the transfer. Also it looks like the first buses don leave the airports till 10 so I'm not sure if you would be able to check in before around 11 or not.

I just returned from cruising on the Breeze (January 8, 2017) and arrived to the cruise port around 9:30am. We had a 10-10:30 check in time. When lining up, a carnival representative was giving instructions and my husband told her our check in time and she said "we don't look at it". I watched everyone line up and they opened up the gate and no one looked at our or others boarding pass to see what check in time we/they had. Free for all. We did get zone 1. Boarded right after FTTF people.

I have read several times that if I use Carnival Transfer that I can check in immediately after getting off the transfer bus. On my Carnival Boarding Documents I have an assigned check in time of 12:00-12:30.

All of my family purchased FTTF when they booked their cruise and when I went to purchase FTTF it was sold out. I am traveling with a group and I don't want to be sitting outside the cruise terminal for 3-4 hours while my family is onboard having fun. Can everyone please confirm that it is true that if I purchase a Carnival Transfer that that will allow me to enter the check-in area immediately after getting off the bus. I know that Platinum/Suites and FTTF will allowed to board before anyone else but I just need to know if it would be worth it for me to purchase a Carnival Transfer to allow me to check-in earlier than my assigned time on my travel documents. Also, what will I need to show the security people to allow me to enter the check-in area earlier than my assigned time if I do purchase the transfer?

Transfer gets you nothing.