L1 Crown Loft Question

DShock

We usually go with an OS on Oasis Class ships but considering an L1 just to see what they are like. Every time we have sailed in OS the balconies were very quiet. We have heard that the L1 Crown Lofts are very noisy on the balcony, which would interfere with our napping:p. Can anyone provide feedback, confirming or not if noise will be an issue on L1 balconies.

We usually go with an OS on Oasis Class ships but considering an L1 just to see what they are like. Every time we have sailed in OS the balconies were very quiet. We have heard that the L1 Crown Lofts are very noisy on the balcony, which would interfere with our napping:p. Can anyone provide feedback, confirming or not if noise will be an issue on L1 balconies.

We have sailed in CL 1 and CL2 each two times.

I love the CL2 that face the back of the ship and we usually book to the left of the zip line, over the basketball court.

During the day we watch people when on the balcony and yea you can hear a little cheering and aqua theatre music, but actually I enjoy it.

DH on the other hand loves the CL1 which is on the ocean view side.

He loves listening to the waves and napping on the loungers.......peaceful and quiet.

I guess it is just your preference.

We love the 17th deck due to the closeness of the suite lounge and far enough away from the business of other decks.

Love the key card access and extra attention provided by the staff.

This is SKY class and we enjoy.

Safe travels.