Carnival Vista Balcony Cabins

saraet4464

Next March my husband and I are going on the Vista with two other couples. We have three balcony cabins next to each other. Do the balcony sides open up so we can make one large balcony, if we want to?

Your PVP or travel agent can tell you for sure. For that matter anyone with access to goccl could look it up for you if you provided the stateroom numbers.

It issue is if one of the dividers covers the stateroom door. If so it will not be allowed..

Only two out of the three will be able to open. The cabins are laid out back to back. The best way to explain it is if your door is on the left, the cabin on your left will have it's door on the right. (Two doors side by side) That one will not open because it would block one of the doors. The divider on the right side of your cabin will open because it will only block one window.

I should have also added that if you do decide to open one of the dividers, occupants from both cabins have to go to Guest Services and request it. They will check to see if it can be opened. If it can, they will put your names on a list and contact your cabin steward who will open it for you.

Some have said on here where all you have to do is ask your steward but ours have always told us that it has to be done through Guest Services.

Thank you for this link. According to the website the balconies on all three rooms open up to each other. We are in 8326 which is connected to 8330 and next to 8330 is room 8336 (my room). Both 8326 and 8336 have balconies that open to 8330. Now if we could have the bar deliver to us. lol

Thank you for this link. According to the website the balconies on all three rooms open up to each other. We are in 8326 which is connected to 8330 and next to 8330 is room 8336 (my room). Both 8326 and 8336 have balconies that open to 8330. Now if we could have the bar deliver to us. lol

Your welcome and that's great that it worked out for you guys! Have a fun cruise!!!

Good that things will go as you planned.

Sent from my iPad using Forums