Port Canaveral Carnival Terminal

cruiseaway7522

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

According to the notes for Terminal 5 they have porters at the Drop point inside the garage to take your luggage. Is that the case? Or, is it better to drop off at the Terminal before parking?

What about on the return trip? Are there carts to take the luggage or is it easier to pick up after getting the car?

I am a highly skilled over-packer, plus since we are driving this trip, the amount of alcohol purchased will probably be quite a bit more. :)

There are several off-site parking lots that are around $10/day. I believe the on-site garage is $17/day

Thank you, Steve! Yes, I know there is Park n Cruise, Park Port Canaveral and a few others. But, for a couple of reasons, this time we are going to park at the terminal. So, trying to figure out the best way to handle the luggage.

According to the notes for Terminal 5 they have porters at the Drop point inside the garage to take your luggage. Is that the case? Or, is it better to drop off at the Terminal before parking?

What about on the return trip? Are there carts to take the luggage or is it easier to pick up after getting the car?

I am a highly skilled over-packer, plus since we are driving this trip, the amount of alcohol purchased will probably be quite a bit more. :)

Drop the luggage off before parking. Porters are there to handle your luggage and get it to your ship.

I cannot answer your question about your return. I had only an over the shoulder carry-on and a small piece of wheeled luggage that I took by myself directly to my car.

Drop the luggage off before parking. Porters are there to handle your luggage and get it to your ship.

I cannot answer your question about your return. I had only an over the shoulder carry-on and a small piece of wheeled luggage that I took by myself directly to my car.

Thank you!!