Adventure Of The Seas Catg GS

Suite Sun Deck access...which is on both sides of the Pool Bar on Voyager class. Also get to have breakfast in Giovannis instead of the Windjammer or Dining Room. Also get backstage tour included. And I believe you'd get priority tender if you have a stop that does it.

Also get backstage tour included.

That’s interesting to know. We have a GS booked on Adventure in 2019 and I wasn’t aware of that.

Something else to look forward to.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That’s interesting to know. We have a GS booked on Adventure in 2019 and I wasn’t aware of that.

Something else to look forward to.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It wasn't on the letter they give you in a leather binder in your room. It was on a separate paper (like the invitation you'd get for a past guest party). Can't say they offer it every sailing or not, but they did for the Suites on ours last June.

In addition to above mentioned - The SL Concierge (for GS) also arranges a private party for GS (and Pinnacle.) There are DVDs (albeit limited selection) the SL Concierge will provide for you while you are on board. We board Saturday. ABCs - here we come.

Just a seating area, no served lunch.

So that means you find your lunch elsewhere and take it into Giovanni's to eat, or there is a menu you order your food from? That's very confusing. :confused:

Pat

So that means you find your lunch elsewhere and take it into Giovanni's to eat, or there is a menu you order your food from? That's very confusing. :confused:

Pat

You get your food in the buffet and can use the restaurant area for seating.

It just means you can bring in your food from the buffet. There isn’t a lunch menu or waiter service in Giovanni’s.

Pat