Breakaway H6 10912 or 12304

CVA34

Deck 12 balcony is larger and has a better view.

Stateroom layout is the same.

Are you sure stateroom layout is the same? I thought Deck 12 had the layout where the bedroom is dark, the bathroom overlooks the ocean, and the only access door to veranda was via the living room. And Deck 10 gives natural light to bedroom and two doors to veranda, one in living room, one in bedroom. Do I have that wrong?

Are you sure stateroom layout is the same? I thought Deck 12 had the layout where the bedroom is dark, the bathroom overlooks the ocean, and the only access door to veranda was via the living room. And Deck 10 gives natural light to bedroom and two doors to veranda, one in living room, one in bedroom. Do I have that wrong?

Just want to say your are right... I have sailed in both styles although I wouldn't cal the bedroom "dark" by any means. There is tons of light coming through the large bathroom window over the tub. I don't really prefer one layout over the other but I do like the larger balcony .

I sailed on the Escape and had a Haven Aft-Facing Balcony where the bathroom (tub and shower) were overlooking the balcony and ocean. I liked this configuration because it's fun to shower while watching the ocean swirl around the ship, but in port use the roll down shade for privacy. The bedroom had plenty of light from lamps and overhead lights and a curtain between bedroom and bathroom kept it dark for late sleeping. I have booked 12904 on the Breakaway in 2020!

Do I have that wrong?

On BA/GA, decks 11 and 14 are Configuration A. The other decks are Configuration B.

On Escape, Joy, Bliss, and Encore decks 11 and 14 are Configuration B. The other decks are Configuration A.

Configuration A has 2 doors to the balcony and the bathrooms don't have natural light.

Configuration B has 1 door to the balcony and the master bathroom has natural light and overlooks the balcony.

Decks 10 and 12 have the same layout. In the OP's case, both are Configuration B (Breakaway).

Edited by Two Wheels Only

On BA/GA, decks 11 and 14 are Configuration A. The other decks are Configuration B.

On Escape, Joy, Bliss, and Encore decks 11 and 14 are Configuration B. The other decks are Configuration A.

Configuration A has 2 doors to the balcony and the bathrooms don't have natural light.

Configuration B has 1 door to the balcony and the master bathroom has natural light and overlooks the balcony.

Decks 10 and 12 have the same layout. In the OP's case, both are Configuration B (Breakaway).

I'm going to have to save your post! Thanks for this.