12272 On HoTS any good?

AbuAnas

Hi

We are a 1st time cruisers and as you already know the planning is quite overwhelming so please bear with me.

Me, my wife and 3yo are planning on 7 night cruise to the Caribbean on Harmony of The Seas. I got sweet deal on stateroom 12272 which Ocean View Balcony cabin at the price of ocean view room taxes and fees including and nothing else.

My questions are:

1) Is this is a good deal and is 12272 good room?

2) Do we have to pay gratuity for the 3yo kid or only adults?

Best

Very good location, only thing on that deck is Wonderland which is a pretty quiet venue. We love deck 12 and have had 12200 on Oasis and 12194 on Allure and have 12218 booked on Symphony. Your near the rear elevators and most of your day will be getting to things at the back of the ship. And yes service charge for all three. If you booked directly with royal you have 90 days to transfer to a TA. Pretty easy these days to find a TA that will throw in pre paid gratuities. Make sure to book all your show reservations when they open up, about 60 days before sailing. happy cruising

Hi

We are a 1st time cruisers and as you already know the planning is quite overwhelming so please bear with me.

Me, my wife and 3yo are planning on 7 night cruise to the Caribbean on Harmony of The Seas. I got sweet deal on stateroom 12272 which Ocean View Balcony cabin at the price of ocean view room taxes and fees including and nothing else.

My questions are:

1) Is this is a good deal and is 12272 good room?

2) Do we have to pay gratuity for the 3yo kid or only adults?

Best

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You pay gratuities for every passenger, regardless of age.

• 2 weeks later...