Table for two

txd

The wait time can vary greatly depending on what time you showed up at the door.

what time did you arrive and what was the general age of the crowd?

The average age of the crowd may have been about 50 or a little older. We were told that prime dining time was between six and seven and that they did not take reservations during those times. We tried showing up at various times between five and six most nights.

The average age of the crowd may have been about 50 or a little older. We were told that prime dining time was between six and seven and that they did not take reservations during those times. We tried showing up at various times between five and six most nights.

That is surprising since arriving around 5 PM we never have to wait (other than the line at the door). The younger crowd also like to eat a little later since they stay up late dancing , partying & gambling.

The younger crowd also like to eat a little later since they stay up late dancing , partying & gambling.

And they are on a different cruise line...

On princess, if they opened a dining room at 4:00, there would be people lining up at 3:30.

Never had to bribe anyone to get a table we wanted. Those two Presidents stay in their graves for the cruise.

Tale on myself - first dinner, first cruise: I introduced ourselves to the

maître d, slyly palming some

green as a reward for a special table for my bride and I. He seemed surprised then straightened, bowed very slightly with a thin smile - Hell, just like the movies! Rene' quickly led my dutifully impressed wife and I to our pre-assigned table to meet our six assigned table mates ... a lesson in humility well learned.

Green is for salads and should only be used with the proper dressing. That is why he seemed surprised. Money does not get you anything extra or faster. It just starts another group that expects money for doing their job by people who think they are above others.