Viking Sun?

Nippy Sweetie

Viking Sun will be launched later this year.

Look on the roll calls for Viking Sun on main page of CC. There are lots of roll call threads. The Viking sun will be doing a world cruise starting in Dec 2017. Those folks are really excited and have lots of oganizing before they leave. I love reading their roll call and will tag along as a virtual world cruiser.:)

Thanks. I looked on the roll call section but no listing for Viking Sun. Maybe it's just too soon?

It is not listed in the roll call tool yet but there are roll calls all ready up and running. Go here(Viking Sun Roll Calls) to see if a roll has been started for your sailing.

In the meantime, to learn more about the Viking ships, follow the Viking Ocean forum. All the ships are basically alike and what you find on one ship will be found on the others.

Thanks. I looked on the roll call section but no listing for Viking Sun. Maybe it's just too soon?

I found this. It's the 120 day portion of the full 140 day cruise, boarding in LA rather than in Miami 20 days before. It's a start.

Viking Sun 01/05/2018 120-Day World Cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494045

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I found this. It's the 120 day portion of the full 140 day cruise, boarding in LA rather than in Miami 20 days before. It's a start.

Viking Sun 01/05/2018 120-Day World Cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494045

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think there are actually 3 different roll calls going for the 2018 World Cruise--one for those departing in Miami, one for those departing in LA and one for the folks who are doing just the Miami to LA segment.