Fantastic Show on Eclipse

Orator

We have had Eddie on 2 cruises. And I agree with all the above. Anyone know if he will still be on the Eclipse this August? And how is the new Captain? Capt. Michael ?

Alejandro should be CD when you cruise. He is very high energy and passenger friendly. IMHO: the Captain is very friendly when you meet him, but he doesn't strike me as a "people person". He appears somewhat shy since English isn't his first language. He has a very pleasant smile and seems to warm up as you get to know him. The crew likes and respects him and that's most important!

We were on the Eclipse TA and Iceland cruise. Best entertainment ever on a cruise. Music in multiple venues it seemed at all times. Eddy and Jane were fabulous, but let’s not forget the Activities Manager Giuseppe. He was great in the Liars Club and he and Eddy together were hilarious. Celebrity needs to clone Eddy and Giuseppe and put them on all of Celebritys ships.

Definitely WAS lobster last chic evening in MDR. Easy to get 2 if you wanted them, as well.

thank you very much !

I'm happy to know CELEBRITY didn't stop the lobster night :);):)!!

• 2 months later...

just found this thread.... I just loved Eddie and Giuseppe were terrific... one of the only cruises where I actually watched the cruise director channel just to watch the two of them.... look at Eddie's facebook page.. he has a fabulous lip sync to Adel's "hello" with Giuseppe. It is great.