Just off Glory 7-day Western - AMA

ParrotRob

We leave Saturday on Glory. This is my kids (10 and 6) first cruise. I had heard the rooms are hot. Did you experience that? Do we need a fan? Any other recommendations? I am very excited. Thanks!

We just got off the Glory on Saturday and were in cabin 7201...we were COLD! Usually we find the cabin temp just right, so we were shocked!

We just got off the Glory on Saturday and were in cabin 7201...we were COLD! Usually we find the cabin temp just right, so we were shocked!

Thanks for the information. I guess we will find out on Saturday. How was your trip?

We leave Saturday on Glory. This is my kids (10 and 6) first cruise. I had heard the rooms are hot. Did you experience that? Do we need a fan? Any other recommendations? I am very excited. Thanks!

Angel, we had the exact OPPOSITE problem. Our cabin was constantly COLD. We were forever opening the balcony slider to let in warm air, no matter what we set the air conditioner for!

Angel, we had the exact OPPOSITE problem. Our cabin was constantly COLD. We were forever opening the balcony slider to let in warm air, no matter what we set the air conditioner for!

Glad to hear this We will be on the 7th floor. I like it cold.

This is good to hear. We are going to be in 7204, hopefully is will stay this way until October :D:D

I’m in 7252 on the 9th, hoping for cold!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums