Fftf is available for my sailing

it depends on you

Do you like to get on the ship early with little lines? is that worth it?

Do you believe you might need to go to guest services during the cruise and if so, do you think no waiting on a long line there is worth it

Having your room ready when you get on the ship so you can put your carry on in the room right away, is that worth it?

having your bags delivered early so you can unpack early, is that worth it.

to some it is and to some its not. it depends on you

Should I do it? None of our ports have a tender, we're sailing out of Baltimore......do we really need it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I purchased FTTF on the Pride out of Baltimore and (personally) thought it was a waste of money. Our room was ready as soon as we boarded, but other than that, it didn't do us any good. There were no ports to tender at, it didn't seem to matter for your time seating or the customer service desk, we had to wait over an hour and a half to get off of the ship in Baltimore (we did not so self debarkation). Soooo, is it worth $50 just to get to your room faster? I have heard that you can still go to your room and drop off your luggage even if the room isn't finished, so, up to you.

I had also purchased FTTF on the Ecstasy in 2013, and thought it was worth it on that cruise. We had a tender port and we were the first people on the first tender. The lines for your time dining were long, and we were able to be seated right away with the FTTF, and if he had to go to customer service, we were waited on right away. If you were asking about FTTF on the Ecstasy, I would say buy it. Maybe it depends on the ship?

We are sailing on the Valor in March 2015, and I do not plan on getting FTTF on that sailing.

Depends on the individual. For us, it was worth it. We do not like having to carry our carry-ons around while waiting for the cabins. So much easier to go to WJ and grab lunch with out extra baggage. Dedicated line at guest services if needed. The early debarkation did not interest us, but is worth it to others.

Only you can decide if it is worth it. Enjoy your cruise.

We purchased it for the Valor, which also has no tender ports. Because it was the first time for FTTF on the Valor they mistakenly took us as the third/fourth/fifth passengers aboard, even before Platinum. Getting to the room that early was great, being able to leave the carry on bags as soon as we got on board. Then we went to the guest relations desk to get our S&S cards punched. First in line at the platinum FTTF place at the counter. Then had to return as they punched the wrong side of our cards and couldn't get them in the locks the way they were punched. Once again there was a long line at guest relations but none at the FTTF desk. Plus quick being seated in the restaurant on crowded nights. All in all we liked it and felt it was worth the $50 for the three of us. For others, they wouldn't consider it worth it. We are going to try and get it our next cruise as we have a tender port.

Should I do it? None of our ports have a tender, we're sailing out of Baltimore......do we really need it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Since your question is about Baltimore, I would certainly say no... The majority of the time in Baltimore they do not even start boarding until after 1pm, and all rooms are ready by 1:30pm, so you really dont even get that perk... The only perk really available is guest services and even that, if you pick your times, there is no lines there...