Hotels for Boston

I Luv Crusin

We are departing from Boston and wanted to get some recommendations for pre-cruise hotels. We are flying in early on Friday and cruise Saturday afternoon.

I was thinking of sightseeing Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. My husband has to see the USS Constitution.

Thanks!

What time are you arriving on Friday? You really don't have time to do much sightseeing on Saturday.

I think there is a Residence Inn near the Constitution, that might be your best bet if its a must see. But you would need to take a taxi to/from the airport as well as the port.

We get into Boston Logan around 10am. I was thinking of taking our luggage to the airport and then heading over to the Constitution. Saturday in the morning I was thinking of doing a morning tour with a drop off at the ship. We did that in Seattle and it worked out great.

The only problem I see is missing lunch in the dining room upon boarding. :(:(On Caribbean cruises I like to board as early as I can because my cruise starts when I cross the threshold of the ship. Not so important for this itinerary.

We are departing from Boston and wanted to get some recommendations for pre-cruise hotels. We are flying in early on Friday and cruise Saturday afternoon.

I was thinking of sightseeing Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. My husband has to see the USS Constitution.

Thanks!

It looks like you sail Sep 22, so you need a hotel for Sep 21? What is your hotel budget? Hotwire has several well priced blind hotels in the Seaport District for that date under $200) All the hotels in that area are 3* and up, so you aren't going to get a dump plus the hotel will be close to Logan as well as the port. I think the $136 is Yotel, a novel hotel concept that is right at the Courthouse Station on the Silver Line bus, which is free from the airport. I'd have to research the others, but they are likely to be the Aloft or Element.

You can cab or Uber to the Constitution, which is open until 6 pm. The Residence Inn is in Chelsea with nothing much at all around it. It's primarily an airport hotel in a highly urban area. The Seaport is an up and coming area on tge waterfront that is primarily offices and hotels with many restaurant choices and good transportation downtown via the Silver Line to the Red Line at South Station.