Dawn question

luvsboozecruises

Our first trip on the dawn will be New years week. Does the dawn have a comedy club ? If so do you have to make reservations like you have to do on the escape, we have already made our specialty restaurant reservations..also is there any other pre boarding reservations we need to make..Shows? Thanks..

Sent from my SM-T377V using Forums mobile app

Our first trip on the dawn will be New years week. Does the dawn have a comedy club ? If so do you have to make reservations like you have to do on the escape, we have already made our specialty restaurant reservations..also is there any other pre boarding reservations we need to make..Shows? Thanks..

Sent from my SM-T377V using Forums mobile app

Hi we were on the Dawn 2 weeks ago and there was no comedy club or shows that needed reservations. Most of the shows were either in the main theatre or in the bliss lounge.

Unless something has changed recently the DAWN does not have any entertainment shows with a reservation requirement.

Seating is first come first served.

A quick check of the theatre set-up would be helpful to get an idea where the best seating would be.

If your cabin is located in the forward end of the ship you will have a great opportunity to do this research

since the muster drill is held in the theatre - the aft end of the ship is in the Bliss Lounge

A section on deck 7 port side balcony is reserved for suite guests.

The theater is on deck 6 - the balcony on deck 7 accessible by the forward elevators.

As for a Comedy Club I can't answer that but there is usually a comedian a magician and a rabbi that

appear in no given order - OK I can't do comedy.

But there is an off chance that the comedy act maybe performed in the Bliss Lounge and the Bliss Lounge

does not have shows by reservation either - first come first seated.

Be forewarned about being right up front the musical score and other entertainment noise can be overwhelming !

Also you maybe invited to be part of the stage show - showered with confetti - eat your heart out !