Price Change

magestyayla

I am booked in an inside room Rivera deck (4), midship on the Fantsay in 2 weeks, I found an inside room, Empress deck (7), rear for $100 cheaper, or upgrade to an oceanview, deck 5 front for $50 cheaper than my original fare.

Can I upgrade if I call and request any type of credit, or am I out of luck?

If you're booked with an Early Saver rate, you could call and get $100 OBC, or pay the difference and upgrade... If you are not booked at an Early Saver rate, you may still be able to pay to upgrade, but likely no OBC for the price drop...

Early Saver offers price protection, so if that's what you booked, you could submit the price protection form. If no Early Saver, try for free upgrade, since both those rooms are cheaper. It doesn't hurt to call. You don't get what you don't ask for. All they can do is say no.

If you're booked with an Early Saver rate, you could call and get $100 OBC, or pay the difference and upgrade... If you are not booked at an Early Saver rate, you may still be able to pay to upgrade, but likely no OBC for the price drop...

If both the rooms are cheaper than what was booked then what would you be paying to upgrade??

I called because in the few minutes I was checking, the inside room became unavailable. I called, upgraded from interior to oceanview, up one floor and they gave me a $50.00 credit back to my original form of payment (Paypal) as she couldn't do onboard credit (which is weird).

Glad I check everyday...lol