How often does AARP replenish their stock?

landsear

We recently got a ~$280 & a $99.99 card back from Carnival after canceling a couple excursions that we don't really need. I'd be happy to sell one or both for the same discount AARP does (since we originally paid for the excursions with AARP cards to begin with). I'm not sure what the best way to ensure we're both protected though. Anyone have experience selling Carnival, or other giftcards, online?

We recently got a ~$280 & a $99.99 card back from Carnival after canceling a couple excursions that we don't really need. I'd be happy to sell one or both for the same discount AARP does (since we originally paid for the excursions with AARP cards to begin with). I'm not sure what the best way to ensure we're both protected though. Anyone have experience selling Carnival, or other giftcards, online?

If they've been activated (used for the excursions), it's expressly against the TOS to transfer them.

Once activated, Gift Cards may not be resold; resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation of the Gift Card without compensation
Not a great idea?

If they've been activated (used for the excursions), it's expressly against the TOS to transfer them.

The ones they sent us are unused/unactivated. They sent them as a reimbursement for overpayment, since our total was now cheaper. They aren't the original cards we used to pay for them, we just got these in the mail.

The ones they sent us are unused/unactivated. They sent them as a reimbursement for overpayment, since our total was now cheaper. They aren't the original cards we used to pay for them, we just got these in the mail.

Chances are they are tied to you for your use only and only good for CCL cruises, excursions and maybe goods purchased on Carnival.com

We need 3 $100 gift cards. Our final payment is in two weeks. Should I worry about this?
I checked this morning and the only thing available was the $500 card.

I checked again tonight and the $100 cards are available now. I bought two. They are NOT ecards however.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How do you order these cards? I checked the AARP website but couldn't find them.

Go to the AARP Rewards for Goods Website. It's a different site than the AARP membership. Sign up an account. Then you have to do quizzes and enter promo points to get at least 1,000 points for a $100 card. Once you reach enough points:

* Click "Redeem my Points" or "Rewards Catalog"

* Click "Gift Cards"

* Click "Travel"

and you'll see the gift cards there. You can filter all the others out by selecting only Carnival as the item you want to see.

I just ordered 2 $100 cards for the first time. There was an additional $1.18 tacked on for shipping. Does anybody know if that is a fixed percentage of the value, an amount per card, or for shipping cost for more than one card no matter how many?

I just ordered 2 $100 cards for the first time. There was an additional $1.18 tacked on for shipping. Does anybody know if that is a fixed percentage of the value, an amount per card, or for shipping cost for more than one card no matter how many?
It's 59 cents to ship per card.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk